1. Conditions of Use
2. Use of the Website
You know that you can use the website only for lawful purposes, for personal or internal business use.
All copyrights, trademarks, design rights, patents and other intellectual property rights on this website are transferred to MAVI SRL or its licensors. The copyright notes on the original material cannot be deleted.
Except for information relating to your personal data (eg information provided in the contact forms), you grant MAVI SRL a worldwide, non-exclusive license, free of use rights, copy, reproduction, processing, modification, publication, transmission and display any content you submit on the website for any purpose.
This website cannot be modified, disassembled, decompiled or decoded in any way. No part of the website may be reproduced without our explicit consent.
While we strive to ensure that the availability of the website remains high and that the continuity of the website is maintained, the internet is not always a stable environment and we will not be liable if, for any reason, the website is not available at any time. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the event of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. We cannot be held liable for any failure to provide or delay in providing a service via this website resulting from any event beyond our reasonable control including (but not limited to) strikes, system failures or network access, fire, explosion or failure due to an accident by any third-party service or telecommunications provider.
5. Permitted use
We hereby grant you permission to access and use our website, subject to the following conditions:
- Do not distribute any part or parts of the website included, but not limited to, any content on the website, on any media without our prior authorization;
- Do not alter or modify any part of the website;
- Do not disable or interfere with the security features of the website;
- Do not use the website in any way that has, or could have, an impact on user access to this website;
- Do not use the website for illicit, defamatory, harassing, offensive, fraudulent or obscene or otherwise inappropriate purposes.
6. Violation of the Website Terms and Conditions
- Send a notice.
- Judicial proceedings against you for the reimbursement of all costs on the basis of the indemnity arising from the violation.
- If you are a registered user, immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
- The communication to the public security authorities of the information that we consider reasonably necessary.
7. Limitations of responsibility
Your access and use of the website is at your own risk. The website is provided "as is". MAVI SRL makes no guarantees, representations or commitments regarding any content on this website. Where appropriate, your legal rights are not affected by these conditions. In particular, MAVI SRL takes all the necessary measures to protect our users from malware, bugs or other elements of a destructive nature, however MAVI SRL can not guarantee that this website is free of malware or bugs and other elements of a destructive nature. You are responsible for implementing sufficient anti-virus procedures and controls (including antivirus and other security controls) to meet the accuracy and security of data input and output
MAVI SRL is not responsible for damages, losses (direct, indirect or consequential), expenses, liabilities, loss of profits or costs deriving from the use, access or reliance on information provided by its employees, agents or subcontractors, contained or available through their website.
8. Links to and from other websites
In all cases where our website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for informational purposes only and do not constitute an endorsement. We have no control over the contents of such websites or resources and, consequently, do not issue guarantees or statements about their content, nor does MAVI SRL have any responsibility in relation to any of them (including, but not limited to, liability arising from any allegation that the content of any third party site violates any law or the rights of any person or is obscene, defamatory or scandalous).
9. Personal data
10. Law and jurisdiction
This agreement and any controversy arising from it will be governed by Italian law. Any dispute or claim arising from or in connection with this agreement or its constitution (including disputes or complaints of a non-contractual nature) will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Italian courts.
You can contact us at: http://www.mavi-impianti.net/ or Via dell'Artigianato, 7/A - 36050 Bolzano Vicentino (Vi) Tel. 0444 350446